Sunday, November 29, 2009

applebee's..

   Lunch at applebees on sunday...I thought of spending some time with family so decided to have lunch here ...also had an opportunity since my son recieved an award from school as a star Kid.. being an acedemic honor student in school and recieving a token of gift from applebee...
The food I ordered, a chicken barbeque sandwhich ,with fries and my husband ordered for some chicken rolls ..were absolutely lousy ..it was very dry and hard the fries were some what good... crisp ..seasoned ..but sandwhich with smoke flavour .. was like a smell of skunk ... yuck...
The server was a young boy ,with his different kinda accent ..little bit confused laughing for no apparent reason... Usually I like applebee as their food is good but ..my whole opinion changed ..as to what I ate today.... I had also ordered some mozzarella sticks as appetizer ..which were rubbery..absolutely useless... only the kids meal was good..fried chicken strips .. which I liked.. and kids enjoyed it too .. which was free gift from school..
I think tgi friday is much better place with good food and ambiance ....but I dont understand one thing,why its always dark in all restaurants ..diffused lighting I mean ..some times I think I might fall on someone if I am not careful ...
This overall experience of applebee ..was awful!!

1 comment:

Dharmjit said...

dont make me feel appetite in this time of midnight as ur taking about my biggest weakness chicken.dark is because couple can see each other only .As most men have habbit of looking at beautiful women.