Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Good morning..


Its quarter to ten.. thankgivin eve ..I am at home.. got up at 9..am nice and fresh ,checking my mail ,messages from friends on face book and orkut... some of the scraps are too good..they just fill your day with love and happiness...so I decided to send somethin back in the form of scrap...some quotes..some pictures and some jokes... ...
Facebook... where there are thirty requests ..for friendship...I showed this to my hubby last night ,,he laughed ..at me sayin.."You are in a position now to reject friends"..I don't understand .. where these people are coming from??? even after ignoring the request it is sent again...some fake ids..those who think themselves to be very smart!!!!
Modesty on face book is missing ,even though the corporate now checks your face book profile for interviews or references ..Recently I came to a profile as referred by my Dad,to check the gurl out as they were looking for a bride for our cousin..I went to her profile..the gurl was wearing strapless dress holding a glass of drink and smiling to the world... Dad standin next to me said this is the gurl from delhi..an MBA...HR manager in gurgoan...I didn't say much about her ..since this gurl might be a bride in my in-laws family...
But then we wanted to confirm ..about the girl, so we called up our relatives in delhi and ..it was another girl of same name,thankfully with same profession..with a decent picture in profile...
..I think India is far ahead .. growing up too fast or may be..I am in a time freeze..
Many of my friends who visit India come back with a shock of culture and purchasing power..
Seems like people have money to burn...recently my aunt was on vacation here to US...every year we have relatives coming in summers ..to spend vacation here..and I am surprised the shopping they do..here in US... and then they pay extra to carry a baggage to India not considering the conversion fact...
but where is this money coming from????
..

2 comments:

Dharmjit said...

nice blog maam but i cant understand why u write hamaare alonwith personal
i like ur post on culture u rightly said that our great heritage is declining day by day

Dharmjit said...

have a look on mine new one blog
dharmjit-singh.blogspot.com