Friday, November 6, 2009

Mumbai!!!



The most rocking place in India,I have seen most of India as my DaD was posted to almost every corner of india...But the best ..was undoubtedly ..MUMBAI..
I can relate Mumbai..to New york ..of India...
The most hip hop town and totally ..Rocking....though being a punjabi and sikh by religion most of my family settled in Delhi and punjab ..still my heart goes to Mumbai..may be my childhood memories of school..college and all my friends...
Weekends with my parents on beach,or celebrating birthdays in best of the places..Shopping in Bandra ,linking road ,fashion street(my favourite)or seeing my favourite stars.. I think .everything about mumbai I love,just cannot forget those good old days...
My last visit to mumbai was in1995 ..we had some official work,but we made a family trip..as the trained stopped ..I smiled on station ..
Today when I visit New york..I get down on airport its reminds me of mumbai!!!
74 street in New york is just like shopping in bandra ..mumbai..thou NY I would say is a broader version of mumbai...
But..may be it was destined to come to ludhiana from mumbai ..where I met Monty(hubby)and we came to US..

No comments: