Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Indian bride!!

Indian bride,I think is the most beautiful bride in the world,its not that I am Indian so I am saying this!!!but its reality,seen various marriages and brides of different culture ,there is no match to Indian bride..
At a wedding recently,where a girl was an Indian and boy was American..people were all praises for the girl dressed up in red wedding attire and Indian jewellery..I think there was no match to that.. and I think she took a good option dressing up traditionally other then a white wedding gown ..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

she resembles u!!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

thanks..

Unknown said...

It's good to have a look at Iranian brides, then you will find out yourself that no women in universe can compete with the beauty of Iranian women

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@sweet...I had few irani friends when I was in college ..In mumbai..there is a big community of iranis.. the gurls r beautiful no doubt..I am talking about women in indian attire here during indian wedding...its matchless with accessories ....compared to a wedding gown!!