Tuesday, November 10, 2009

routine..

Routine ..is something we follow..and stay busy ..But sometimes its monotonous..we get a good break and things again fall back to place..
Spending some good time with cousins from New York was like Bliss...
sitting in the den.. on floor laughing on childhood memories ,where each of us trying to pull each others leg... and tears flowing from my eyes ..couldn't control my laughter ..the whole house was .like a was like "House on Fire"
Laughter is something I could never control...even sometimes at a serious note I had to walk out of room just to keep my laughter in control seeing the situation and atmosphere....My mom who always stared at me telling "not to laugh"was a clear cut sign...
A complete dosage of laughter.. with family and friends..where the whole family is on facebook..and discussing friends with cousins showing each others friends list on PC and trying to figure out who exactly the person is in the profile??? was a riddle in itself....

No comments: