Tuesday, April 5, 2011

28.

..When I first met him ...he smiled and said...you live here..House No 28...(it was in India)I said yes...why? what happened...??
He said ..number 28 has always been with me throughout my life....my roll number was 28, my class was in 28 hall way .....number plate had a sum of 28 ,my house no has last two numbers as 28 one way or other I have been with this number...
I smiled ....thought may be he is trying to impress me!

Any ways...he never mentioned 28  after that!but I remembered it and noticed it more often....
We got engaged on 28 june (no other place was available)it was heavily booked..so we had to go with this option only...I was surprised...how numbers play its role...

...We came to US ....and the first house we brought ...we had to take an Exit 28 (Ann arbor road)to reach that house...I looked at the house it had number (435)28 in the end  again...I smiled and told him....to see that ..."number 28" how it is attached to him and  his stars....
....We were watching world cup together .....where India won After 28 yrs..
Giving him a hug I said....28 has A great impact on our lives....
he Smiled and said... yes it has been a lucky charm to me!
..Seriously I can't believe ..how this 28 is so associated with my hubby and our lives...Numbers I guess plays important part in our lives!
what's your lucky number? plz share your personal experiences if you had any with any of these numbers.

18 comments:

Amrit said...

Now we do not want to wait for another 28 years for next world cup win...change it to 4 for world cup at least :)))

Tanvi said...

That is a real fascinating fact ... :) I have never paid attention of such occurrence in my own life ...

Click here to Win a Dress
♡ from © tanvii.com

Bikram said...

wowow 28 seems to be lucky for you :)
I will surly share and you will be surprsied when i come with my number :)


Bikram's

Irfanuddin said...

in fact never observed such things personally.....

Good to see you have 28 as lucky bcoz if you add 2 and 8 its 10 and adding again you get "1"..... and 1 is always considered best in numerology....:)

Best wishes,
irfan.

bollywoodstylediaries said...

Hmm, never thought abt it. I guess all numbers are lucky for me:-)

Jack said...

Harman,

Some numbers do influence one's life but this should not become a obsession.

Take care

Haddock said...

That is a lot of coincidence....
I had this No 8 always clinging to me.....

Thinking said...

hmm....cool....

I too facinated by those people affected by numbers or date...well...I never find any number so much intrested in me...

Good Luck to both of you.

Amrit said...

Is your web page down

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@A..no..web page is fine...Do you have any problems in viewing..lemme know!
thanks..

dr.antony said...

It is all a matter of faith. I have always found the number 13 lucky for me.

Writing Buddha said...

Wow... My mother's birthday is on 10/4 while mine is on 4/10 ...

The Beautifier said...

I have always believed in Numerology, numbers have always played a significant influence in my life...my lucky number is five (my birthdate is 23) and so is my bf's (he is also a number 5 person!)

R. Ramesh said...

haha i just rememberd the song whats yr mobile number?..i think i was reading a similar one to do with numbers between lincoln and kennedy...maybe google will have it..cheers

Shabby said...

that is such and awesome story! i don't know if any number has an impact on my life, maybe if i thought about it more i would find one but i cannot think of any!

Felicity Grace Terry said...

I don't really have a lucky number as such but if you take your lucky number 28 and half it, 14, for some reason, has always appealed to me - why I do not know. Number 7 is a very unlucky number for me though.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@A..Sure!

@Tanvi...ok..somtimes we jus ignore..as its not very essential part of life.

@bikram..we wud love to read that :)

@ irfan..ya..I believe in calculations..and my bingo goes with my lucky number..

@Bollywood...lol..good!

@Jack..yep..I agree to that!

@Haddock..:)

@Thinking ..thanks

@Dr anthony...yep..lucky for some ..unlucky for all..Number 13

@abhilash.. Interesting fact!

@Beautifier Great!interesting!!

@Ramesh..lol!

@shabby..okay...

@pettywrites..interesting!my personal lucky number is 4 thou!!

Raj - Only name sake !! said...

Good to know that!

I have the lucky number as 3 , my first job, and the number 9 multiple of 3 also plays a major role.
my first trip to us was on Apr1 2011 which sums upto 9.