Saturday, April 16, 2011

my fav...(5)

..weekend is here ..and so the fun begins..which is  short-lived :)
Oscar nominated indian movie Lagaan..one of my all time fav ,all songs are at par but this one captures my attention I love the fusion of east and west ...
simple yet very captivating music...
Amir khan one of very fine actors of Indian cinema ,I would place him above bollywood king Shah Rukh khan in every way..and small screen actress made her debut in this movie... Gracy Singh.
Vasundara Das ..sang the English version and did a complete justice to the song ..
Enjoy..happy weekend!

9 comments:

Tanvi said...

Love this song!!! :) Happy Weekend!

♡ from © tanvii.com

Jack said...

Harman,

Read both pending posts. A woman can carry any dress with grace if she knows how to wear it. Long dresses look so attractive on many women. Very good photographs you have shown. I agree with Aamir Khan being good at what he does.

Take care

R. Ramesh said...

yep good one..thanks friend...

Anonymous said...

:) ........ hmmm memories... :)

Amrit said...

It is good one

Writing Buddha said...

This film is truly different.

Thinking said...

Apart from the cricket match....I love the movie...

But Aamir Khan always do the justice to his movies....

I like him too.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@tanvi..thanks dear...

@Uncle jack...yep..true!I have couple of long dresses till ankles..its jus the confidence to carry...and to me ..beautiful is something deep skin ,,nothing artificial!
thanks!

@R.ramesh..Boss..thanks :)


@@rashmi nair..Welcome..to my blog..seems like you have an Army background too.....
I read your blogs..interesting..wud love to see ya again!

@A..thanks..

ABHILASH...THANKS BUDDY!

@thinking...Cricket...is something we eat and drink..thats why we excel in cricket only..
Movie was too good!
Amir khan is a gift to indian cinema!

dr.antony said...

I like his movies too.Sharuk Khan and Salman Khan both behave like block heads.Too many Khans..is it a clan or so?