Tuesday, April 26, 2011

..split personality....

(...I usually write blogs on my varied experiences and people I meet...Something like Adult content I usually avoid reading or writing , maybe something I don't feel comfortable...
about females or my counter parts I generally try to be respectful in my blogs unless something really provokes me to write or something as eye opener)

..this lady I had heard and seen many times in public gathering and even on the political side ...covered by media!
I always wandered  why she flaunts  and tries to be a social figure ...though I never knew about her background and her source of money.....
I saw her with her husband and kids all the time....


...pondering over this thought one day to one of my friends I asked  about this women ....as to whose (industrialist )wife is she???
...when I heard ,I mean to hear such things about women was such a shame ...Character being ripped into pieces....I didn't believe her..cause how is it possible ...she is always accompanied by her family!!!
...It was then one day I saw her in a news paper for a campaign ..I was surprised by her looks and dressing sense,it was hard to recognise...she was the only women surrounded by men....it was a social gathering ....


.... sometime back I met one of my friends who's hubby is a fashion photographer....he is very popular in photography field.....I asked her as to who this women is???
..she said"this women migrated to US some thirty or forty yrs back and at that time immigrants were few ..and community was small she was a loner and she made money by all wrong means...or in other words ..she was a big time "SLUT"...
and guy she is married to ..knows everything and doesn't mind ....
....To me it was a shock.... as to what kind of Guy is that?? and now that they have lot of rental properties ..my Friend said...she does lot of charity work
CHARITY..I asked?? this kind of B****
After that I met many people who knew about her past.... but generally people have no respect for her...they laugh,make fun and crack jokes!!!
...with money there should be respect and dignity...A women's shines by her character good or bad!and so much desperation for money where you start selling yourself..is something not identified and agreeable with girls from good families!
what kind of examples are you setting up for your kids....?? it will take generations to get rid of this image ..even though there is open culture here but ... when it come to our culture and thinking as INDIANS ..the community doesn't spare anyone!
..A motherly figure and tag along is something where everybody takes you as laughing stock even though you have tons of money BUT no respect...people avoid you ...try not to stand next to you or even at times pretends not knowing you as friend!
what is use of this money at the end of the day? which brings only insults and disgrace!

14 comments:

Saf ♥ said...

This is why I love your posts! :)

... I just really feel for her kids. Her husband must have a big heart; very few people can deal with that!

x

Tanvi said...

I know what you mean, but personally I have learnt to never judge a person till I have walked din their shoes. Everyone has a story and has their reasons, we might not agree with their reasons but clearly they thought that was the best they could do. Unless it is something that would harm me, I stay clear of forming opinions and keep my head clear! :)

♡ from © tanvii.com

dr.antony said...

I wouldn't jump to conclusions from what others say.It is easy to tarnish someone's image,it is akin to killing the person,we are killing the character,aren't we?

Even if she were a prostitute sometime back,I would only judge her from what she does now.If she does charity,is it wrong? When she has made money ,is it wrong if she thinks of giving away some of it?And what if she has changed her life and chosen a straighter path?

Prostitutes are well known to be the most sympathetic.They can give whatever they have,because they know what suffering is. No one will choose to become a prostitute.

A.G.Krishnan said...

May God bless her.

Jai Shri Krishna

Bikram said...

I would not judge a person so easily beleive me when i say what you see is not always true.. in my line of work I have had some rather loads of experiences which tell me that ...

Bikram's

Uma said...

we never know what that woman has been through.. i dont think any female would willingly do such things..

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@tanvi....I understand dear..we should not form opinions..BUT....whats the dire need to do it now when they have a family and money...!these are social evil;s in the society...and with such a past ...I think this women should keep a low profile ..rather and maintain her her dignity and respect!
..Victims ..or cases of molestion is a different case..we sympathize and offer help too..But this case is something where past was bad and in present she is still doin the same...Kinda a bad habit!
T0 me personally I would never encourage such deeds...and keep at bay for people who fall in these cheap acts!Intentionally!!

Renu said...

I dont know..just because evrybody knows her past peol,e are behaving such, but there are many celebrities who have risen the wrong way but are respected.
I dont think that our respect should be based on one thing only..once a person has changed, past shouldnt matter.

And if it matters then it should for everybody..evn the corrupt people shouldnt be honoured.

People even connected with underworld are respected and felicitated in our society, so why target her only...

Amrit said...

@Harman,

I DO NOT listen to any Indian or non Indian about character of a woman or a man. I make my own assessment. Everyone has good character unless I see it for sure by myself.

I hate a lot of Indians for being jealous ...sorry ..yes they are jealous that is why they say such things.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

....@DR..Anthony...its not like jumping into conclusions its..how fair it is?? these are so called..hifi sluts in the society...for money they do anything...
Charity is jus a form of being in the limelight.....if its a case of needy or victim..we surely go beyond and help...
this is something which is ...different !!!

@Bikram...I agree...BUT do you agree...that a women ..who has everything now (money,family)..would do these cheap acts ..is it justified??
its not the money now its the Habit!!!
which is disgusting!!


@UMA...its a pity to stoop that low for money!whatever the case may be!!

@@renu...Agreed...But...when people know your past ..still to indulge in adultery...how fair it is??

@A...its not jealousy!! for sure..
when you see her in public gatherings...
any..stranger would ask who she is??
seeing her..cheap behaviour!!
I generally think..women to be in dignity and grace..wherever she is..
past doesn't matter..But make your present more dignified and an example to others!!

Writing Buddha said...

Mam, one thing I would like to tell u. Dont avoid writing about sex and vulgar things if it comes in your mind. bbe true and be as u r and people will love what u write more. By hiding our bad part and trying to write it in good language sometimes take out the feel from it. People will never think of u as low grade bcoz everyone has mind to think and everyone know that even u r human and u can be out of limits sometimes. I know u may feel weird now but try once and then see the response..

R. Ramesh said...

i go with dr antony on this..:)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@smaryam.... yep...

@abhilash..its jus the comfort level ..I usually dont write...But something like social evil is worth giving a thought!
:)

@r.ramesh :)
thanks

@stranger..
:)

apha2009@ipal.com said...

NICE BLOG FRIEND,
visit to my blog too pls....
http://getmoneyfromonbuxwithoutreferral.blogspot.com
http://getmoneyfromonbuxwithoutreferral.blogspot.com