Sunday, April 24, 2011

....weekend....(fav 6)

(Penelope Cruz )
weekend is here ..probably gone!!! sunday came and went ... soo fast...
I keep thinking ..I will do this on weekend or that will be done this weekend But weekend comes  with lot of aspirations and exuberances ..and leaves its marks for Monday....I always ask God....why weekend is not for four days??why why??
every good thing is so short lived!
Its an Easter weekend....all good stores and eating places are closed..people are celebrating Easter  today..barbecues and cocktails ..I can smell those in my back yard..
....I have a beautiful song which is one of my favourites....I love to hear again and again..Music by AR Rehman...(who made India proud at the Oscars)
BTW nobody ever asked me "why do you put songs on weekend?? "...
....any ways  I will tell only when you ask me!



(I didn't translate the song kinda hard for me.)
.................happy weekend.......................................

7 comments:

Bikram said...

Ok Madam Harman why do you put songs on Weekend :) ...

I do on monday hope you had a great weekend well its still sunday ur side , I am almsot into monday :)

happy easter and take care

Bikram's

Tanvi said...

Good Things (and happy moments) are truly short lived! Another lovely song for a Sunday evening :)

♡ from © tanvii.com

Amrit said...

I know the answer Harman. Two reasons:

1. Harman listens to songs on weekends while relaxing.

2. She is too lazy to write as she is listening to songs.

So pick up the best song of the weekend and posts....

Writing Buddha said...

hello mam... Why do u put songs on weekend? hahahaha


400th BLOG of my BLOGGING CAREER. A feat achieved by very rare bloggers. Plz read it and do comment on it to make it the most successful Blog of my career.
http://www.bloggerabhilash.info/2011/04/400-blogs-in-619-days-with-1650.html

bollywoodstylediaries said...

ok, so why:-)

UB said...

I so wish weekends were 5 days and weekdays 2! Sounds crazy but awesome!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

....I put songs on weekend ....
Cuz my blogs are something like my memories of past and something I look forward in future to keep it with me forever ..these songs are my favs and I can always pop them up and hear them wherever I am...
Docs office,airport, park ,or even at the beach!
...
@bikram ....yep I read your post on musical mondays!

@Tanvi!!yep I agree..short lived happiness!

@A..lol such a sweet answer you have given,,,
I am not relaxed on weekends ..hope it was like that...with little kids around I am on my toes 24/7 ...
I have bookmarked my fav songs as I find them and jus put them on weekend!
Easy isnt it!

@Abhilash..congrats ..first of all..I am sorry to come to your post late ..but truly obliged...thanks...for your valuable comment!

@Bollywood...diaries!..I hope you like the ans.

@UB..yep...less work more weekends!
like long weekends all the time...
lol