Friday, April 22, 2011

Beach.




.....we were walking on the beach......
...I had worn my favourite colour peach......

....He looked at me said "you look as pretty as the day we got married"...
.."You are my lovely wife....and nobody can hurt you in my life"......

...Come lets sit and have some wine.............
...so that my love for you can shine......

as he looked into my eyes and said "its been years we have been married"
...he said"BUT ..hey ..why do you look so worried??"...

....I said " I left my purse in the Car "
...he said"Aree yaar,,,,!!


I said "what happened to your pyaar (love)"
(he said)...its always you make silly mistakes and we end up in a war...

(I said)Please ....I never said you go and get it from the car...
(he said)...Hey !!..now it was your mistake and parking lot is not that far...

..As I got up ..holding my hand ...he said "I will get it ,parking lot is far"....
...as he came back and handed me the purse...I admired his qualities really are at par...

....love makes us understand each-other so Far...


.....I hope it always stays that well...and we don't yell....
.....accept each other as we are ,so that there is no war...

...Always,...people say ,men change after marriage as off before....
...I think its human nature and nothing is off for sure....


...Give them a chance and accept it as they are....
..they will care for you more ,then you are....

....this was my love story on the beach....

..I wanted to share this with my friends on my blog....
so that each one of us can remove" ThAT" misunderstanding fog...

and as we love and are ready to make compromises..
there are no guilt of disguises.....

common my friends,its never too late....
before they close the gate....

....all is well that ends well...no sharp edges ,no pain
love plays its role ...in main...

hope you like this poem and gimme an applause
its my first attempt as its a  noble cause ;)


Harman

14 comments:

Tanvi said...

Awwwwwww! That was the sweetest poem ever :)

♡ from © tanvii.com

Amrit said...

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP.

AWESOME.

Thinking said...

hmmm...what a lovely poem on love...

Liked it.

Writing Buddha said...

Mam, I never imagined you writing a poem. very nice. too good. I just cant believe this. I am just dumb and speechless. Wow.. Keep writing. u have ability to write nice poem.

Jack said...

Harman,

No words will suffice to say anything. This is not just a lovely poem but conveys a very very deep message. May God be kind and bless you both with all the happiness in the world.

Take care

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@tanvii..thanks...So sweet of you..as always!

@A..thanks I am glad you liked it!

@thinking....thanks...I am touched!

@Abhilash...Thanks buddy..I am honoured...those are very kind words for me.

@Jack..thanks..I am so touched by your humbleness!
thank you!

Saf ♥ said...

I loved this! How cute!

x

SANDEEP PANWAR said...

नमस्कार
I LIKE THESE WORDS
(all is well that ends well)
VERY VERY VERY VERY NICE POEM.
please remove word verification.
better is moderaton.

dr.antony said...

Congratulations..budding poet.

Alka Gurha said...

Applause, applause....visiting your blog after a long time. Will be regular now....

SM said...

beautiful dialogue poem

Bikram said...

oooooohhhhh :) nicee harman :)


Bikram's

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@Smaryam..thanks..dear!

@Jat Devta...yaa..I will remove the word verification..
sorry for the inconvience if any!
thanks for your suggestion!

@Dr..Anthony,,,thanks Sir...I am glad!

@Alka..thanks...I appreciate..

@Sm..thank you..

@Bikramm..thanks ..

bollywoodstylediaries said...

so cute!! very well-written!