Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Car Wash..

..I have been little busy these days with summer and guests at home so could not  write a lot,but summers brings us lot of sunshine in life and some fun activities which is at time amusing to see...
Car wash nowadays has been used as fund raising for school going kids ..they use the money in school and in return get credits which can be used in college for their enrolment and future development...its a noble act to help and get help in return for which we all look forward...
today at my work watching out of the window I was could see some teenagers standing on the side walk with bikinis and asking for car wash ....for which there was lot of honking on the road,probably guys were doing that....and some cars actually stopped ..may be for car wash....It was fun to see all this!
other day I was goin with my hubby and we stopped at the gas station (no ,not for car wash)I was amazed how dedicated these girls are and how people seem to be so civilised sitting in the cars and getting it cleaned...patiently without any stares...
......
this is very common scene now days...fund raising for school...I have clicked few pictures to show my friends and also how  Michigan is known for its scenic beauty ..where bollywood shoots are specially done in up-north (UP) its jus like ...oil paintings made by God.....














the whole street has white flowers.




11 comments:

Amrit said...

We usually get our car washed from these places. But we love to wash car ourselves too. My wife think I do a very good job and I do. It is not easy for my wife say that :))))

Bikram said...

remind me my car needs a wash .. to think of it the bike tooo ahhhhhhhhhh there goes the weekend :)


Bikram's

Thinking said...

hmmm....all seems like dream....

dr.antony said...

I love those trees.Such a lovely place !

Uma said...

i havent tried such car washes.. its good they do it as fund raisers..
those white flowers are a beautiful view here..

hamaarethoughts.com said...

...@A..I got you..But I usually prefer the automated ones and detailing we do ourself!I think A we all indians have good cleaning experience ...since we had done ourself back home.

.@bickram..good for you buddy!

@Thinking...you must visit US once.

@Dr anthony...thanks doc!

@UMA/you shld try once dear!

Kavita Saharia said...

We used to do it together long time back but now because of tight schedules have hired someone who cleans our cars on daily basis.We don't have automated facility here in my city.
Loved the pictures specially the white flowers.

Lakshmi ...Rasoi ki Malkin..northern and southern spices said...

Car wash pictures are simply superb,look like william alexanders oil paintings.

R. Ramesh said...

haha am dreaming like my friend Thinking

The Beautifier said...

Ohhh that place looks awesome! it makes me yearn to go there!xoxo

Jack said...

Harman,

Dignity of labour taught from young age itself. And that too for a noble cause, funds for school, though it does benefit the fund raiser also. Love photographs of white flowers.

Take care