Tuesday, May 3, 2011

...9/11...

..it s been hectic week.... and lots of happening around..Major blast was the news of osama bin laden no more or deceased....which made people jump with shock on their respective places!
I remember 9/11 incident ..my uncle was in Manhattan running for his life and the country was on high alert.. I got a call from one of my relatives that uncle was in trouble......so much chaos and thousands of people crying....I called uncle on his cell but it was not responding ....he called after hours ,he is alive!
not many were lucky like him.....
Terrorist have no religion or humanity ,the are brutes on this earth..they belong to no community or country.."what goes around ,comes around"
I had seen the whole 9/11 episode on tv and still very clear to me....
the people who died were civilians..they didn't belong to one country,or one religion...the people who debate or criticize one religion are actually taking out their grudges on other person....
I also read articles where President Barrack Obama is called superman or cracked jokes upon..tell me what wrong did he do? I heard his speech and felt he was very precise as had thanked the troops and country for achievement..never bragged about himself..
finding a criminal in the world and wiping it out from the earth needs precision and guts ...which AMERICA showed up to its word!
....Before taunting or targeting other countries....make sure your facts are correct and it doesn't hurt those people who have lost their dear ones in 9/11 episode!
GOD BLESS AMERICA

6 comments:

Irfanuddin said...

"Terrorist have no religion or humanity ,the are brutes on this earth..they belong to no community or country"..... i wish n pray that let others too believe this bcoz it hurts when people see a whole community as terrorist and think that every single person of that particular community is supporting them and their sinful cause.

Amrit said...

Rightly said.

Bikram said...

TOTALLY agree with it .. I wish our Indian leaders had the guts to d owhat america did, It was said Osama will be caught Dead or alive.. and Unlike india Its good he was SHOt.. else more money wasted ..

I hope India takes some lessons and learns form Americans..

I understand the chaos, My friends were there and since people could not reach them i was getting frantic calls to do something from india to find out and I could do nothing the Helpless feeling one gets ..

I remember the day i was driving back from Londond heathrow after picking a friend when the phone started to ring ...

And it was good to see the celebrations out there and so many BROWN faces in the celebrations.

Bikram's

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@irfan yep..I agree...

@A..:)

@Bikram...thanks..appreciate your comments... and thoughts!

Writing Buddha said...

nice.. America is a good country when it comes to give justice to its citizen. they have been fair to its countrymen. But I only have 1 complaint that they killed so many innocents while searching OSama in last 10 years. thats really bad.

dr.antony said...

My sympathy goes with the victims of 9/11.
But I dont think there is another country in the world who violates human rights ,like America. For them,human rights is just American rights.They use everything good and bad in this world for their own benefit.They will befriend even the devil for their own good.
One can never trust the information given by them.Like when they talked authoritatively about WMD in Iraq.They have destroyed the whole world peace by interfering in the business of poorer countries.