Wednesday, May 4, 2011

CAR.

...Dropping my kid to school ..when I came back I saw ..my car scratched badly with a car key or sharp instrument leaving ugly marks on the door!
it was done intentionally...which to me appears to be prank by high school kids!


My brand new car with not a single mark or scratch..it was very upsetting for me..why do people do that??
....Dad usually puts his car in the garage now even if its for short time ..he had similar experience his brand new black car had scratches when it was in the parking lot...when he came back from work it was shock for him to see ugly marks!


The people who have bad intentions usually do this....they try to spoil  something that's nice and clean or jus for fun sake...
I could never understand these people and their mentality...may be some abnormal cases of some kind! ..if they are caught it would be serious offence but we cant actually keep track of these people or keep an eye on our vehicle all the time, it not feasible ...


Most of the time when we travel we drive carefully so that there are no accidents and our insurance shouldn't go up or unnecessarily we get a ticket ..But what if somebody hits your car in the parking lot and you don't know about it??
....isn't it sad?

12 comments:

Saf ♥ said...

The samething happened to my dad when he brought his first brand new car and out of jealousy one of his co-workers key-ed his car.

It was the saddest I've ever seen him because she worked to hard for that car, I can completely understand how you feel.. I'm sorry that happened you!

I hope good things come your way!

x

Tanvi said...

So sorry that that happened to you. I can imagine how frustrating it would be!!!

♡ from © tanvii.com
Apothica Giveaway

Mehjabeen Arif said...

i am so sorry about ur car..

New to your space n happy to follow you..

Do visit me as time permits.
http://comeletseat.blogspot.com

Irfanuddin said...

Can understand how you must have felt after seeing those ugly marks.... but we cant do anything for such people you know....:(

Uma said...

its sad Harman that your car was scratched..
i dont understand what fun do kids get when they do such things..

Bikram said...

JEALOUS PEOPLE.. I hate them ..

Bikram's

The Beautifier said...

It happens all the time with my Dad's car! My parents live in India and ppl residing over that particular area there are just beyond crazy!! He bought his car a yr back and look at it now! its full of ugly scratches and dents... for no fault of his! it's sad isn't it!

Amrit said...

That is bad. Sorry to hear about car. Morons need to be punished.

bollywoodstylediaries said...

Thats really nasty!

If you hit someone in the parking lot, you should leave a note with ur phone# so that you can hash out the insurance stuff. Its happened to me once and the person was nice enough to leave me a note..

Kavita Saharia said...

It happens very often .Happened to me too recently .Sick minds :(

I hope you have a very happy weekend Harman :)

Writing Buddha said...

its really sad.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

..@saf...its bad..people take out their personal grudges!

@tanvi...it is!

@mahjabeen...thanks for your concern


@Irfan..yes...I always see those marks..


@Uma..its sad..dear..


@A..yes..Morons..!!

@B..yes...jealousy

@Beautifier..
its really sad!It happened with me I can understand!

@Bollywood diaries...its rare thou...that kinda honesty!

Abhilash..it was bad day for me!

@kavita..I can understand!