Thursday, May 19, 2011

The punjabi royal wedding .


......think if royal weddings were owned by global Punjabi's...how would it be....

I came across this lovely video ..where the royal family is together and danced like hard core Punjabi's on this  song.

......the song says..

Savere hoye savere darshan....Ajj din vadiyaa languga...tere hoye savere darshan ajj din vadiyaa languga(this morning I had glimpses of  you so my day is blessed)

Sohna mukhda dekh ke tera ,dil bago bagh hoya mera,tenu hath jodh ke aankhan mere dil vich la leh dera....(your beautiful  face made my heart go berserk ,Its a request please stay in my heart forever....)

Savere hoye savere darshan ajj din vadiyaa languga,tere hoye savere darshan ajj din vadiyaa languga(this morning I had glimpses you so my day is blessed)

koi karma wala ishq tere de rang vich rango ga,savere hoye savere darshan ajj din vadiyaa languga...(some lucky person will be be getting into this colour of love ,this morning ..I had those glimpses my day is blessed)

very well made video..and they look alike the royal family!

7 comments:

Kavita Saharia said...

Saw this video in facebook.Nice one.Have a happy weekend Harman.

Jack said...

Harman,

Read 3 posts now. On Cash and Kids, it is an individual's decision but one thing is for sure that those who do not wish to have children definitely need counselling. One can wait for reasonable time as well as space children but to say No is something which seems because of some unhappy experience in younger days. McDonald's advertisement, well, I think it is going beyond decent limits. Why expose children that young to such thoughts? Can they not just come out with something where children want to eat as they like it? On this one, EH TAAN BADA WADIAH VIDEO HAI. JIS NE VI BNAYA, USNUN MERI TARFON BAHUT BAHUT SHABASH DENA. BADA CHANGA LAGEYA. MAZZA AA GAYA.

Take care

Bikram said...

Putt jataan de bulaunde bakre .. :) and what about the Fihtings ...

and the Rusna manauna of some relative :) and FOOOOOOD :)

loved the video..

Bikram's

Amrit said...

Saw it on Facebook too. I wonder who and how they made it....:)))

dr.antony said...

That was real fun.
Have a good week end.

The Beautifier said...

lol I saw this video on youtube, I love the Punjabi song playing in background!

Thinking said...

hmm....all the poeple looked real...is it real????

hmm...