Sunday, May 15, 2011

..Weekend! (7)

it s weekend again...and I am down with allergies and fever...its been two days with all sickness around me...no gym  lots of rest required but we had lots of work instead... a pre planned party at my place ..so with all the pills and work ..I waz zoombie ,and jus smiling at everyone being a very humble host!
....But now its even worst.....I think I need to catch with lots of sleep and get ready for work on monday!

Life is not bed of roses! A working women,a mom, a wife and a above all to be nice and humble to everyone during any kind of adversity...
...that's ..life!
..this is one of my favorites..its a punjabi song...singer "Satinder Sartaj "I like this composition ...its basically more devotional kind..like Sufi sangeet....
this songs boosts my morale ..I hear it many times .......
it has english subtitles and is very much for everyone!

...God Bless and all prayers answered with time!
happy weekend!

13 comments:

Uma said...

oh dear.. :(
this year weather is so bad...
get well soon..

Amrit said...

Also do not believe your husband when he says ...take a drink of whiskey and you will be fine..that is not true.

Tanvi said...

Hope you feel better soon! :)

♡ from © tanvii.com

Jack said...

Harman,

Hope you are back on your feel properly now. Do take care of yourself. One should never ignore early symptoms. Thanks for saving my comment in the post which is in draft stage now. I had given my id in that, if you read it.

Take care

Bikram said...

well i was all happy in april thinking we will have nice weather but the last few days seems Summers has gone already ..

the song is good .. though this is the first time i am listening to this singer ...

and as A has mentioned a couple of those also do the trick :)

Bikram's

Kavita Saharia said...

Get well soon and take care :):)

Anonymous said...

This song is one of my absolute favourites!! He has an awesome voice...

Feel better soon... Best thing for seasonal allergies is vodka/fresh orange juice... ask your hubby to make you one... It always work without fail!!

Lakshmi ...Rasoi ki Malkin..northern and southern spices said...

Take care and get well,being a season of allergies have comp medication and lots of rest.

R. Ramesh said...

sure u r already better buddy

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@Uma...thanks!

@tanvi...thanks!

@jack..Yaa..I agree,,,I shld have taken medications on early symptoms!

@Kavita..thanks dear!

@kanthi..yes..I agree!

@Ramesh thanks!

Amrit said...

Hey you did not publish all my comments and did not reply either (::

Writing Buddha said...

enjoy ur weekend evn if u r dealing with fever. all the fever will go. haha

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@A..sorry about that...I missed your comment!
But I seriously take my husband's advice in case of home remedies!
:)
I have published all comments!

@abhilash...thanks buddy!