Sunday, May 8, 2011

mothers day .

....A feeling of being a mom is something beyond words unless you experience it yourself....
M - O - T - H - E - R
"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" the only one for me,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold;
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be,
Put them all together, they spell
"MOTHER,"


A word that means the world to me.
 the experience of mom!
..Never before I had so much patience to stay awake all night looking at my child.
...never before I wept looking at any kid getting his vaccinations.
...never before a kid puked on me or poop I have cleaned without hesitation...
....never before I had  carpet cleaned without a frown when somebody spills grape  juice.
....never before I woke up early in the morning to make a fresh breakfast for anyone .....
....I am into my mom s shoes....I grew up looking at her,jus wanted to be like her...in looks,in patience and all great qualities she had ...I am where ...she was was when we were kids ....
Miss you mom!
happy mothers day!

6 comments:

Amrit said...

Excellent

Bikram said...

Regards to you mom.. and a very happy mothers day to you tooo Harman ...


Bikram's

Uma said...

Happy Mother's day dear!
i am what I am today because of my Mom..
nice post Harman!

Tanvi said...

Wishing you and your Mom, a happy Mother's Day! :)

I am so happy to be the second person to ♡ your page after you yourself! ;) Mwaahhh!!! May you reach the starr... !!! Amen!

Kavita Saharia said...

Beautiful ! Happy Mother's Day To You Harman :)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@A...thanks..

@B....thanks...


@Uma...good one!love it!

@Tanvi..thanks...dear...for your kind words

@Abhilash.. thanks

@kavita..thanks dear!