Thursday, December 30, 2010

last blog...2010..




2010..has been a great year in many ways..some big events made headlines....wikki leaks( Julian Assange)
strange but eye openers..
to me its was a great year...It brought many good things positively..How?I am getting wiser with years...yaaa.
I started writing my blog in 2008..but was not open for public...but jus my own writings like my personal diary...then I started writing which was open to all..something in general....still I have many drafts lying with me ....then came my blogger friends in 2010...Bikramhttp://mann-bikram.blogspot.com/2010/12/thursday-challenge-lights.htmland dharamjithttp://dharmjit-singh.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-am-very-grateful-to-baba-g-for.html the first ones and then came Umahttp://umasculinaryworld.blogspot.com/2010/12/tomato-saar.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+UmasCulinaryWorld+%28Uma%27s+Culinary+World%29and they have been there ever since..all of my blogger friends have been very nice and kind thanks to all ...there is so much to learn from each blog!


2)the second best thing...I started with a new programme in May..a new launch of our latest collection showcasing ethnic wear... .which was quite successful... ..it was quite a good deal!made me more confident and independent decision maker at the same time.


3)this is bad...its been five years since my last trip to India...missed this year too...next yr for sure!

4)Zeenu one of my best friend getting married....

5)..my little one started school this year...but still in diapers..(teacher doesn't know ;) yay!!!

6)my best cousin moved to Canada as per their Visa problem hope she is back next year with green card...I miss her so much!!

7) I learned to park properly and exactly between the yellow lines but still very poor in parallel parking I skip the store if its a parallel parking.

8)this year I fell  down again (in snow)..but luckily nobody saw me  :)

......hope the next year I visit India...and jus keep up with snow...no more falling and jus rising up to every expectation...

 Happy New YEAR!

18 comments:

Amrit said...

Happy New Year to you too.

You may want to reformat to display the links properly.

Writing Buddha said...

I hope that your 2011 will be more successful than this year.

Thinking said...

hmm....I will do the same today evening...alone..and will write all about my last years events in my new diary...not everything is shareable yeah...

Nice to read you...have a wonderful New Year.

A.G.Krishnan said...

I WISH YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS, A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011.

JAI SHRI KRISHNA

Bikram said...

next year india is on my lsit too lets seee.. been very long since i visited Home...


wishing you and family a very happy new year... god bless the kids...

take care

Bikram's

Uma said...

felt nice reading this post..
specially the parking and falling in snow part..
i am eager to see your boutique..
Thanks for being there for me.. a very sweet friend.
Wish you and your family a joyous,healthy, prosperous 2011!

Lots of Love :)

Anonymous said...

lol@ point 7...really cracked me up :P

Wish you a rocking 2011, Harman..

Tccc...

zeenusingh said...

happy new ye ,I am missing you so much plz come if you can.
love you

Krishna said...

Happy New year***** Harman Ji!!!

R. Ramesh said...

heyy buddy gr8 2 hear fm u after a longggggg time..have a blast, gr8 time in 2011..wishes always

Raj - Only name sake !! said...

Wish you a very happy new year.

sulphurdreamz said...

Happy New Year and may all your wishes come true.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@Zeenu..I wish dear but ..
happy new year...I am so happy for you.
God Bless lots of happiness always.
tc love ya

dr.antony said...

Time is just a continuum.So no need to place resrictions.Life will just go on as usual.Everything remains the same.Only we change.
Happy NewYear.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

Happy New Year to all of you...
to all my blogger friends hope we have best of the topics and best of the content and overall best of the fan following ..no dumb people or anonymous people on our blogs.
:)
thanks to all ...

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Harman!!

Great list... although, we have one thing in common.. I fall a lot as well.... but this year has been good I only fell once!!

Hope you achieve all your goals that you set for this year!!

The Beautifier said...

Happy New Year to you! May this year bring everyone lots of success and happiness in their lives!

kochuthresiamma p .j said...

wish you'd blog your collection of ethic wear.