Wednesday, December 29, 2010

my journey of life!

...jus two days away from new year....today is twenty ninth December when my journey of life started...the day I got married...and my world changed..he walked into my life as a breath of fresh air...
My journey actually started after I met him... we have many similarities ..we come from same town ,we have same first name initial...we have same taste of music and movies...we have parents who share same birth dates .. ..his lucky two numbers are my house numbers coincidentally..his grand parents and my grand parents were good friends....and many more...its like tailor made..
We Share all the minute details as to what happened all day round and how to get things fixed ..my trouble shooter...he has an answer to all my problems...never lets me down ...Smart..Master of all arts!
He came back from Canada after staying three months...he was sent  to Germany in-between this phase...I could not believe seeing him in Germany.. posting all his pictures ..in detail...
My biggest Critique.. reading my blogs...and tells me where I need improvement even if I don't like it...very genuine in his opinion ...He will never Brag for his biggest achievements ,he will never discuss outside his family ,never looses temper...never gets into any kind of argument....very introvert but very observant ..he accepted me as I am ,never wanted any changes unless it appeals me...gave me lot of independence never asked me why??relationship is based on trust...
Every person has some flaws too...where he lacks too....not very organized...his wallet ..cell phone.all around the places...sun glasses he has many pairs coz he never bothers about them...
very generous at heart...if anybody cries in front of him...for money...he is ready to give whatever he has in his pocket..even if its a pretend...has love for everyone ...even if other person ....has some malice for him...
My last trip to India he had spend lot of money on tips to every other person unnecessarily...taxi driver,rickshaw,waiter, beggars.....to see ever body smiling....says.."Aree Dua milegi"( get blessings from everyone)which is priceless!!
I love him the way he is...thank my stars when I see women in trouble for wrong choice of life partner....
God has been very kind to me...I always believe in
"Marriages are made in heaven celebrated on earth"

17 comments:

Thinking said...

hmm...Happy Anniversary...to you.

May Allah shower HIS blessings on you and your significant other...Ameen.

Enjoy yourself.

Bikram said...

Harman now thats not fair.. IK hor party miss ...

Happy Anniversary to you .. and MAy you have plenty more lovely ones ...

God bless and Take care and please do extend my regards and wishes to hubby dear tooo...

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@thinking...thanks a lot..
for a wonderful blessing...

@bikram..Buddies wish I cud throw party for you here,,,
BTW which other party I missed? :)
lemme know...
thank you..sure I will ..he reads your comments..and knows about you :)

bollywoodstylediaries said...

awwww, thats so cute!! Happy anniversary and wish you many more!!

AS said...

Happy Anniversary. He is a lucky man. Such a praise for him. Nicely written.

GardenLane said...

Happy Wedding Anniversary to you Harman!!!

Well said, "Marriages are made in heaven and celebreated on Earth."

It is very important to value and be greatful for what god has given us.

Your posts always have something postive. Keep writing!!!

Uma said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you!
Enjoy :)

Writing Buddha said...

Mam but u didnt told me that how many years of marriage has been accomplished? best of luck and I hope that both of u live happily as always.. and u thing.. man cant handle their things therefore they marry so dont b angry on his carelessness attitude. ;;-)

Sh@s said...

Loved your post, especially the last line. Wish you a Happy Anniversary and a loooong inning. God bless both of you :)

Amrit said...

Happy Anniversary. I am pleased to see so many so many good things you wrote about your husband.

Congratulations to you for being married to him. I am sure he thinks the same.

Say my Hi to him and congratulate him.

(Sorry if I am late. I was on a trip and came back last night at 1AM)

NRIGirl said...

Hi Harman! Thank you for stopping by at NRIGirl and for your wishes. Glad to visit you back too.

Loved your post! That is an awesome match made in heaven! Blessings the rest of the way...

~ NRIGirl

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@bollywood diaries...thanks dear!I love your blog...

@AS..thanks..he is worth the praise!

@Gardenlane..thanks...its been long you have written something...hope to see ya post soon!

@UMA..thanks dear..love ya!

@Abhilash...thanks..does it matter how many years?janam janam ka saath hamara ;)
yes I agree..ignoring something and loving overall everything..

@Shas..thanks dear..its been lovely reading your blog!

@A..thanks..its ok..never too late..sure I will ..

he will soon leave a message for you and bikram..thanks buddies!!

@NRI girl ..thanks dear..thats so kind of you to use such good words for us..God Bless u and ur family!

dr.antony said...

I always used to think that marriage is the biggest gamble in life.One has to be really lucky.Like we say,marriages are made in heaven.
Have wonderful times ahead.

Anonymous said...

Hey Harman,

Belated Happy Anniversay!! He seems like a gem of a person... You are indeed lucky to have found your perfect counterpart!!

Enjoy the perfect marital bliss!!

- Mannat :=)

Anonymous said...

Pray to 'Waheguru' May you both live happy always.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@Blogger girl..thanks ..

@ishtdeep..thanks :)

The Beautifier said...

Belated Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby, Harman! May God bless you both! xoxo