Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas!!!!


..So very busy with shopping for Christmas... all personal gifts, for the family... and then coming home and hiding them at different places so that nobody can see... but my hubby looked at the shopping bag in my hand yesterday by chance... and asked me.. What is this??? a portable TV.. I said no..its a digital photo frame!!! he laughed...its a portable TV..I opened the whole bag and he could see the rest of the gifts too..yes its was a portable TV instead of a digital photo frame by mistake.... I went back to the store and brought a digital photo frame for mom and dad( my -in -laws) ..and showed it to him again to make sure.... .... Going back and fourth to stores and exchanging the gifts is a big hassle... stores are open till midnight..huge discounts... with coupons and cash back ... it worth the DEAL...
Every year ...we buy gifts for kids and parents.. or close relatives....In our neighbourhood an old (American) couple gives Christmas gift every year.. so as a customary we return them ....then gifts from office in cash or kind......all gifts are kept under our Christmas tree in the family room..which is decorated by my hubby and kids..I give a final touch to the tree by putting an extra ornament or ribbon... Its always fun to decorate a seven feet big tree.... by the window..as its adds up ..to the beauty..of the room.. Today ..I wrapped all the gifts sitting in a small room .. where kids could not see.. it took me two hours.. writing names and keeping some as a surprise in the fire place where Mr Santa is going to come inn..I went to the basement to get some wrapping paper ..and laughed at the gifts in the basement wrapped properly ..hidden by my hubby.... My son gave me his wish list.. few days back ..I could see all the things in the world written in that piece of paper..from clothes to tooth brush to games ,toys ..name it ..and u have it...I called Kevin(son) and asked him whether anything is left sarcastically .. he took the paper back and wrote few more things like pencils,erasers,notebook...
Its the best time of the year when we are close to new year.. and celebrating Christmas at same time.. I ts even better for those who have their birthdays in the month of December... Its the time to give and share and celebrate.. holidays till second of January .... time to relax and feel good... whether we celebrate Christmas or not!!!
Happy..Holidays!!!


2 comments:

Bikram said...

Nice article.. I am wondering what will i get now.

A merry christmas to you and your husband and the king of the house...

Have a nice one, Be good dont do anything that i wont he he he :)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

thanks bikram...merry christmas to u and family...