Saturday, December 19, 2009

Miracles!!!


Miracles... I always believed in power of prayer and miracles...since childhood..
I think .. every person gets to see one miracle in his or her life..but..we need to believe..
its a message ,Intuitions are signals and manifestion is reality..basically what we firmly believe will happen one day... which comes back to us in form of miracle...
I have seen many unusual things and c
ould feel the power... somewhere... Like standing once in a parking lot in the morning,the lot was absolutely vacant..in winters..when its still dark at seven am ..I could smell like a fragrance next (not my perfume)to me.. looked around ,nobody is there... such sweet fragrance.. nobody is in parking.. .where is this smell coming from???..its an Angel??
Then once in Montreal I had gone for vacation..on a street in downtown a guy was selling some pictures in the form of sketches..I looked at them and picked one sketch in hundreds of pictures..... kept it in my hand ,so that it doesn't get ripped... in the evening when we decided to go back to hotel ...I met a lady on the street ...who was Indian ..she started asking me my nationality and religion.... then told me to see a place before I left for US....I did go to see this place.. it was a beautiful church ...great artifacts..huge gardens ...just like a palace of a king... I could see people taking a ride on Victoria and sitting in the gardens...
I took a break and sat on a bench ..kept the picture in my hand on the bench...but ..it was amazing ..the picture was same .. the scenes depicted was what I could see sitting on the bench in front of the church... ..every minor detail in the picture was same ...to me it was amazing..!!!was this planned???
Our grand mother was in the hospital... was near to death..the doctors here in US..told us that.. nothing can help... she was on life support ..in a very pathetic state...we all prayed for her that night... ... next day in the morning we got a call from the hospital.. she is doing fine .. they are planning to remove the life support ... and in a week believe me she was at home!!! was it a power of prayer???..so in Nuts shell..if we believe in God.. then miracles are there..
Believe....
it or not..

4 comments:

Bikram said...

haanji.. truly said.. quiet a few things have happened in my life too which undoubtdly shows that there is some supreme being somewhere..

the same happened like you the indian lady, i met a woman in india travelling near rampur in himachal, she told me two things , one has come true, and the other one is still some time to go...
I had never met her and whatever she told me could not be known to her, cause it had not happened

so waiting for the second and NO its not the saturday lotto jackpot wish it was though :) he he

Nice article

hamaarethoughts.com said...

really!!!!..yes..miracles do happen..we jus need to believe!!!

Dharmjit said...

yes i agree with u
i think this happened because of our strong thinking as shown in movie the secret
some days back i was just thinking about one of my loved one. next day i got a call from the person.
these types of things happen wid all of us and then also we donot believe in some supreme power.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

"The secret"my favourite movie...it motivates..inspires..makes us believe nothing is impossible...