Sunday, December 27, 2009

holidays!!!!


..at home and spending ..some time with family ..is always fun,but I could see more then fun ..the house now looks like an amusement park.. The day starts at the same time and all I could hear is loud noise of TV..downstairs.. all I could see is a movie or game being played ...
The kids fighting over the small things and then slamming the doors at each other..Oh my God!!
lunch or dinner is like a struggle where the issue comes up... by the kids which movie has to be played.. ..I thinks television is the biggest culprit of all times... and with new technologies and all kinds of games like..WII ,is another headache ... it totally paralyzes the system of reading or enjoying with family...
Movies ...I was watching a bollywood movie Aladdin ..as my hubby got whole bunch of them.. ..I thought AB(amitabh bacchan)would have done a good job.. but it was absolutely useless movie..but I could see my hubby and son laughing loudly and enjoying stunts shown..meanwhile my little one(two years)and me moving aimlessly in the house... then again at dinner same struggle started ..my hubby played again bollywood movie..whats my raashi??..Priyanka chopra.. which was little interesting in the beginning but I lost interest when movie was dragged..my hubby again enjoyed the NRI jokes.. and what perception people have of NRI's ..in India... I left the movie in between with my little boy..as it was totally rubbish and since it was midnight...
In the morning when I came downstairs ..again ..my hubby was checking all the recordings ..of all the shows ..if any, we missed ..he told me "Perfect Bride"is recorded which we missed last night ...so again we started watching ..this show as it was the concluded part... it was for three hours... so without any breakfast ..just after a cup of tea.. we started watching the show.. and the kids started their daily routine of fighting ..and crying.. we had to ultimately get hold of each kid and tie them up in our laps..so that we could watch the show...but it was a struggle ..to watch the show..
After..the show I had a bowl of cereal..and when I came up.. started my day... it was already eleven am... after few hours had lunch and then ... a small nap.. came down saw my hubby on the skateboard ..with Wii both of them enjoying... and laughing...
Life is full entertainment.. few days back we were shopping for Christmas...then excitement of gifts.. I could see smile on every ones face ... which made me SO happy.. ...in return...
.Life is full of routines..little small things sometimes gives us immense pleasure or happiness....looking at kids sometimes ..when they fight I laughs so much especially at my little one who refutes back who still speaks in jumbled words ...
Happy..holidays!!!!





2 comments:

Dharmjit said...

yeah rightly said that one can find happiness in every moment of life if we see it through a special kind of specs and congrats u have the one .dont be confuse specs are only the ability to take life as it comes.
and other aspect u had aroused is that technologies had an adverse effect on our relationships.very true.some could argue that through internet people even come closer as we all bloggers reach each other.but i had seen people who spend whole day on the computers or listening songs ,playing games,watching tv or any other technology and they feel insecure going outside.oops this becomes too big

hamaarethoughts.com said...

very true...this is actually spice of life!!!