Friday, February 25, 2011

memories!


its one of my fav songs again........some sweet memories from the past....we are at the end of the week..its friday...what a beautiful song...sung by Indian legend Mohammed Rafi...and Dev Anand as Superstar of yesteryear.
it says..(this guy is an architect engineer.. he makes houses...and sings)

"I will make a house one day ...in-front of your house,
  spread my world in-front of your house,"
(The girl says)    its not easy to make a house ,and spread your world is not an easy thing.
(the boy says)   if you love somebody nothing is hard..and all troubles are off the shore ,I will give up my life for you!
(the girl says)...love is something you have to fight and cross a river on fire,or some kind of addiction which is mystery of life...
(The boys says)..if you love somebody...river on fire can be converted to flowers... and every other trouble can be put to rest...I will decorate stars in-front of your house!
"I will make a house in-front of your house"
(..girl says)...this path of love is made of thorns ,lets see what you will do for your love!
(Boy..says)..many people made history for their love.Taj Mahal was also made for love...I will also make something for you!
the girl then says..lets see!
"I will make a house in-front of your house one day"

happy weekend!

8 comments:

Irfanuddin said...

hhmmmm... "
TERE GAHR KE SAAMNE EK GHAR BANAAUNGAA"
really a beautiful song...
have a nice weekend.....:)

Lakshmi ...Rasoi ki Malkin..northern and southern spices said...

Nice song

Shabby said...

such a romantic song. childhood love!hope your having a good weekend!

Thinking said...

hmm....I simply love this song...

Once...I used to listen to it everyday....

What good music India offer...what we would do without them?

Nice post again !

Bikram said...

what a lovely song .. my favourite too
though not a fan of dev anand :)


Bikram's

dr.antony said...

There would be too many houses..!

A.G.Krishnan said...

Melodious indeed.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@irfan..thanks!

@boundlesstech...thanks!

@kanthi..thanks

@shabana///thanks!

@thinking...yes..I think old songs revive our memories!

@Bikram...ok...nice to know:)

@DrAnthony...ha haaaa...Good one Doc!
@stanger...thanks!