Wednesday, February 23, 2011

resemblence!!

(Sonakshi sinha -Reena roy)

Sonakshi Sinha
(Sonakshi Sinha -Reena Roy)
do you resemble anyone other then your family members? usually we hear she resembles this bollywood star or Hollywood star...and its taken as compliment...But when I saw Sonakshi Sinha..daughter of Indian bollywood star Shatrughan Sinha...it was long back in one of the Indian magazines, before Dabaang movie was released,I was surprised...Oh My God!! I said she resembles ..Reena Roy ..one of the bollywood actresses of yesteryear and coincidentally this lady Reena Roy was shatrughan sinha's Girl friend at one time ..it was a very close relationship I still remember it..
...when this Girl Sonakshi Sinha came in Movie Dabaang..I was amazed to see..how well the face cut and features are..which goes with Reena roy very well!
I told my husband who was listening to my bollywood gossip...he usually calls me encyclopedia of bollywood :) but I don't mind since my knowledge is vast and better then him :Din terms of bollywood...isnt it amazing?I asked my hubby...he smiled...".may be he was always thinking about her when his wife was expecting this baby..."
I said "that's bad then" the proof is in-front of India.....
this shows his love and loyalty towards his wife...
what do you think??

11 comments:

Love2cook Malaysia said...

I too thought the same...Sonakshi resembles Reena Roy! :D

Irfanuddin said...

good observation....

they are quite similar....:)

sulphurdreamz said...

aha...pretty pretty comparison.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

,,@love to cook...yes..:)

..@irfan....thanks..

..@sulphurdreamz...thanks..

bollywoodstylediaries said...

yes, the resemblance is uncanny!

dr.antony said...

No comments!It is A stuff!

The Beautifier said...

OMG! I never noticed that before! She resembles Rena Roy very closely! :0

Thinking said...

hmm....yes even when there is no relation between two people...we can see the resemblence....

Like...India's Amir Khan...resemble too much with Tom Hanks....

And I like both of them....hmm....as an actor...yes...

Raj - Only name sake !! said...

Good observation and I think what you think..

:)

Tanvi said...

She does resemble to Reena Roy but it is a good things that she also resembles her own Mother! So may be Shatrugan Sinha liked both Reena and his wife coz they looked like? :P

Tanvi
from © tanvii.com

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@tanvi..yaaa...sure!
:D..its a coincidence!