Friday, February 18, 2011

Pizza!

the most lovable food in every house hold...when there is no time to cook,or when your sick or there is no grocery at home ... its pizza day!
every nook and corner there is pizzeria...and all of them get business!one of my Egyptian friend introduced me to Mediterranean pizza..which has all kinds of cheese  (feta cheese) and veggies..Its different...but only if could digest so much cheese...its good!!otherwise chances of getting stomach upset...for sure!!
then comes My very very fav..pizza hut, king of pizza(my personal opinion) ..specially the deep dish ..I prefer veggies more then chicken ...but kidz ..they like pepperoni ..my personal fav is Hawaiian pizza..with pineapple and cheese..no beef..I don't eat one!
the second best is Jet pizza...specially the barbecue squares with chicken...(its like chat papdi of india)..(lol) which is sweet and spicy..its awesome....
then the third one is Domino's...which is kinda ok..only if its steaming hot..try with spinach and some veggies..its Awesome!!... for those who haven't tried their oven baked sandwiches...try it..its 
 
very very good..if you like chicken..its Italian sausage...but if you like veggie then its Mediterranean sandwich...they are jus sumptuous...try steaming hot and fresh!
then there is..Little Ceaser...for five bucks...its good but little dry!I haven't tried lately..as my past experience was not so great!
next is Hungry Howie..which is cheap..cheap...not so good!
Papa Romano...so on and so forth....many pizzeria...

The famous Chicago pizza....which is very different....the top layer has nothing but instead a stuffing made for pizza....its very tasty...try this weekend if you haven't ever tasted....(its like Indian stuffed parantha)too good!

California kitchen..pizza..which is little different in taste and more crispy...then other pizza;s....its nice and thin..good for waist and keeps calories down!(depends what you order)

Toronto has lots of pizza to offer..in Indian style...I was bowled over by the Indian variety...like ginger garlic with green chillies...and onions...
my cousin who lives in Winnipeg..Manitoba..says butter chicken pizza is also available...its hilarious...
the Italian style was converted to American to Mediterranean and now Indian...we are not far from that era when we will get....Chinese noodle pizza,sambhar and dosa pizza,saag pizza, and many more!
:))

7 comments:

Irfanuddin said...

hhhmmmm.. a detailed one on Pizza.... thanx for sharing this "PIZZAPEDIA"....:)

Amrit said...

I hate Pizza. Cannot eat. For some reason, I do not like it. I eat max three times a year.

Thinking said...

hmm...this post definetly provoked my hunger...

Dee O. said...

i loooooove pizza lol. this post made me so hungry!

That GOOD GOOD Blog

Writing Buddha said...

hello mam. got time to open ur blog today. i hv missed so much. will go thru all of dem. and here ih maharashtra , vada pav replaces ur pizza

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@irfan...ha haaa..Wikipedia or pizzapedia ...not that detailed!!

@A...ok..try some new ones..you might like it!

@thinking..lol

@Dee o ...lol..have a good pizza ..weekend!

@Abhilash..I have tasted vada pav..its awesome!

Lakshmi ...Rasoi ki Malkin..northern and southern spices said...

Pizza looks colourful