Thursday, February 17, 2011

..men..

MEN...
its a very small word,darn difficult to understand ...what they usually say is actually not meant its exactly opposite of the statement to understand them....most of the men speak less ,unlike women ..but then its very hard to judge whats goin in their mind....
most of the men are very unorganized....like I tell my hubby to keep his stuff after shave inside the cabinet...so that the counter tops are clean...But it seems he never heard...one day I took everything and threw in the trash can...next day when I saw ..it was again taken out of trash can and kept on counter....and he never complained..as to why I threw in the trash...as a matter of fact it was"I am going to be like that"accept it!

...I looked out of the window ..and saw our neighbor...in the kitchen,his wife was with a laptop on the dining table...he gave her a cup of tea with some snacks and then went out with a lawn mower at the back yard....then after he was done mowing..he took a bowl of marinated chicken and on patio he barbecued and then both of them were enjoying dinner... I was doin exactly what that guy was doin..I told my husband see..how he helps his wife...my husband who was also watching this sitting on table....said("salaa vehla")he is idle..got up and pulled the curtains ...saying" I need some privacy"..and peeping is considered as bad!

they dont like shopping and usually avoid goin to malls and stores..I said "look there is sale" .."president day sale"he said...every thing is available on line at half price let me know if anything special you need...I said nothing!hell with this websites!

....they will keep listening to you..But actually they are not listening ....as I told story one of my friend who is going to get married ..within fifteen days...all the shopping and events goin on at her place.."he said ok so how was the marriage ..she is happy?..I was ok....then to correct himself he said...actually I meant to say "she will be happy after marriage God Bless her"

they are glued to TV or computer all the time... as my voice goes up ..he will raise the volume of the Tv..and say...why do you shout? I say you dont listen....see the reason I have  to raise volume...he will smile when he says this!!
.....most of these creatures ...called men are very lovable in-spite of  the mis-demeanor...wives or gfs still love them ignoring flaws..and I guess that's how we learn to accept each other without putting conditions
A-Men

16 comments:

Amrit said...

Harman,

That is not fair. Please do not write bad stuff about men. In any spouse fight, I always support husband and my wife supports wife.

Keep in mind you love your husband because he takes so good care of you.

Reading your blog posts, I can tell:-

If you are sad for one moment, he will try to make you happy..TRUE or FALSE?

If you miss your parents, he will entertain you..TRUE or FALSE?

If you had a bad day at work, he will listen to it and try to give a solution....True or False?

If you are stuck somewhere, call his cell phone, he is there....your husband is just one ring away 24/7...True or False

Say my Hi to him

Saf ♥ said...

I loved this. It made me giggle actually because it's so true!

Irfanuddin said...

even i m looking for some privacy now....
nice read hehehe....

Shady West Side said...

lol...I dont wanna say much..coz i think i relate to the guys(obviously)

Maya said...

women actually want men to be like that.. so that they can correct them..

Anonymous said...

Men are careless, they know there is someone who handle the things (in home) that's why the mess up things while they are at home, even leaving glass on the bed and so. Yes these all irritate women and little fights arise. :)

A.G.Krishnan said...

ha ha ha....Very fine.....You're trying to make us (men) write against us !

Never.......

I am with your hubby ! !

Bikram said...

he hehe and yes so true tuhada gawandi bilkul VEHLA haiga sachin.. and so truly recognised by your hubby..

and look half price ONLINE that means you can have TWO things instead of One.. do the maths there

and Vekho taan sahi kihne syane ne tuhade hubby dear, kuch nahin kiha chup chap took the shaving material and shaved again.. and now look had it been your neighbours he would have shouted at his wife for this .. SEE SEEE SEEE ...

vekho dhyaan naal ghar di murgi daal barabar hi lagdi hai hamesha..

ha ha ha aha ha hah LOVED reading this harman.. but dont you think this is what relation is some you ignore some he ignores :) he hehe GOD BLESS YOU BOTH ...

Bikram's

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@A..lol
yes..my dearest hubby ..whom I love in spite of all the weaknesses..I agree with you...but tell me one thing..wives don't Care? its same way..reciprocal...
to all the your question s the Ans is TRUE..
I have mentioned as this is a typical MEN...who will not say NO...but then its not YES..even...

..Yes I will say Hi to him..on your behalf :)

Amrit said...

See Harman,

You agree that he is 24/7 on your call, at your service....

You cannot get better than that..can you. I am sure you did some good 'Karma' in your previous life...Almost talking like an old women now so I will stop.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@A..ha haa..I honestly believe I would not have got better ..thank my stars..BUT again...there are times when you just get freaked out..
thanks....

SM said...

was again taken out of trash can and kept on counter....and he never complained.
enjoyed it reading

Thinking said...

hmmm....yes....men are unexplainable creature....

Kiran Kota said...

hey, wht you have said was correct,and yes we want r wifes or gf to accept the way we are and we accept them as they r, but there should always be some kind of flexibility in both of them..only then we can have a happy living..

you can visit me on http://xploreer.blogspot.com

Writing Buddha said...

i liked i liked. good one.

Unknown said...

hahahahaha, no comments on this topic coz m man tooo:P