Friday, February 11, 2011

tgif

..thank God its friday.... its very relaxing to think about weekend....where we get time to relax and spend some time with friends and actually shop around....
Its been very cold all this week ,lots of snow ,wind chill's and black Ice..after that came slush and flurry's again...
....I had a very hectic week,with work and home......last Sunday we saw Filmfare awards ...so much fashion and trends to see...as to what is goin on in india!
same day we had super bowl here,between packers and steelers...I had decided to see filmfare (DESI..ACADEMY)awards ,so I had recorded the event....and watched it later ...
talking about Fridays..its like a movie night followed by some good recipe...from my cookeries club .....spending some time with family...
In india I never thought about friday and gave so much relevance..as there was less of work ..and more of fun for me....so no tensions of work or reaching on time....on Dot...jus take it easy policy..US.....its exactly opposite..more discipline at work..and be very punctual....people like me who like to sleep ,its very difficult..getting up early..leaving kid to school,other one in day care....and then heading to my work...meeting ..all kind of people everyday..from every nationality and changing my slang according to their convenience...
..I have a friend..she has her friday dinner...at restaurants every week.....tried all eating joints and some upscale restaurants....other one goes for a movie every friday......all American friends order pizza every friday....or visit local cafe.. bars or clubbing....
I am very sober person for all of them....I cook food Authentic Punjabi food.... some starters with soup followed by a new dish...and then some desert...I guess at my place everyone looks forward to Friday.....its an awesome Day...as weekend is ahead to chill out and giving us a good break for next week to start with..a BANG!!!
HAPPY FRIDAY :P

9 comments:

Thinking said...

hmmm....good Enjoy your weekend....

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@thinking..thanks...yep..I will ,have no other option..lol

bollywoodstylediaries said...

TGIF:-)

have a great weekend!

Amrit said...

Have a great weekend :)))

Saf ♥ said...

Enjoy your weekend! xx

Uma said...

weekends are so eagerly awaited..
Have a great weekend dear!

Irfanuddin said...

have a nice weekend with ur dear ones....

but one thing u may agree with me that, every time this weakend passes so fast that on Monday we think oh, God! its Monday again... anyways its part of life, we have to enjoy the way it is....

hamaarethoughts.com said...

@bollywood diaries..thanks..have a good weekend!

@A..thanks...:)

@Smaryam...have a nice weekend:)

@UMA..yep..very true,,,

@Irfan..yes true,,its awaited and weekend goes so quickly..then my Monday blues...

A.G.Krishnan said...

:) Enjoy your weekend.

Do we really need word verification ?